Thursday, February 17, 2011

LET'S GET COMPETITIVE

Craigslist Ad is Posted and the Competition has Begun!
Golden Zipper is looking for a talented artist/designer to design a new banner for the blog.  Going for a new, more edgy feel, I want something creative that has the name "Golden Zipper" included.  I am heading towards a more minimalist feel.  I need this to be more sophisticated and stand out.  Photographs, sketches, drawings, anything creative is an acceptable submission.  Feel free to email me with any questions.  

Essentially, I don't want quite as much color, but perhaps a hint of a "gold hue"...just an idea and not a requirement.  I am a lover of black and white. I love graffiti.   I love creativity.  I love a mix of hard and soft.  It is an open ballpark. Although an artist myself, my mind has been spinning as to what exactly I want... therefore I haven't gotten far enough with a finished product, constantly changing my mind.  So now it is up to you. This is a competition that will be posted on my blog as well.  There is not a monetary compensation but with the large amount of traffic that my site receives, this is a great way to get your name heard and your talent seen!  Not to mention a fantastic resume builder.

Five Finalists will be chosen and displayed on the site along with the artists' names.  
The final winner may be asked if they would like to help with images on other blog pages.

Please email submissions.  Serious submissions only.  Deadline March 5, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment