Monday, November 29, 2010

A LITTLE CYBER ACTION

HAPPY CYBER MONDAY! I must admit that I wasn't aware that such a day existed until this year, but I have most definitely played a role in helping this holiday grow! If you are like me, it can become rather overwhelming amongst the crowds of Black Friday, and quite frankly throughout the entire weekend. It is great to hit up the deals in the smaller boutiques that aren't bombarded with the massive onslaught of over-served caffeine addicted shoppers, but for the most part, I just treat Black Friday as a day to continue basking in my food coma from the endless casseroles of the day before.

After a little too much relaxation, while the majority of the world has made a large dent in their holiday shopping, it hits me.... I have got to start my Christmas shopping! Clearly I am not alone in this sentiment, hence Cyber Monday! A day for all the slacker shoppers of the world to get going on what the rest of the world has already knocked out. And to add to our already lackluster gift purchasing, we are going to do it all online! So, here is my ode to Cyber Monday with a little list of three of my favorite online shopping spots, bound to meet your holiday shopping needs!

Photobucket
Free Shipping For Today Only!
Fantastic place for unique stocking stuffers, clothes for the hip, fun home decor, and an awesome selection of books!
Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, $24-

Photobucket
If you read my last post, you are already aware of this fantastic outlet for men's gifts! Such a fantastic blog linking you to cool and unique gifts perfect for each and every man in your life!
Wurkin Stiffs Cufflinks, $115-

Photobucket
Awesome spot for stocking stuffers, offering you 99 gifts under $9! Great stuff for nearly everyone on your list! Fun and unique items, nothing boring on this site!
Skull Ornament, $18-





No comments:

Post a Comment