Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Being from the coast of NC, I am not accustomed to the blustery winds of a cold NE winter. The current NYC mid-November temps are about as cold as it gets back home. Therefore, a heavy winter coat has not been at the top of my list. That is, until now. Let me just say that I refuse to buy a big puffer jacket. I understand the functionality, but it just isn't me. Kinda like Uggs. I get it, but I hate it. Luckily, there are fantastically chic coats that make cold weather look hot. Check out some of my latest lusts...

Loeffler Randall Fur Military Coat. Beanie + Cecil. $525-

Diane von Furstenberg "Sofia" Coat. Bloomingdale's. $645-



Wink Leidy Faux Fur Coat. Shopbop. $201-

1 comment:

  1. That trench in the second picture is just my favorite!! Lovely posts on trenches!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete