Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ANOTHER FAB COLLAB

Here at GZ, we like to note the worthy and the not-so-worthy (cough cough Choo and Uggs) "fab collabs." We also love discussing anything that involves who I like to call "my new bestie"... you know Karl? I met him during FNO? Ok, so that is a huge exaggeration as really I just wailed like a ten year old girl at a Miley Cyrus concert at the mere sight of him walking down the street. Yeah, I know, embarrassing, but totally justified. He is an icon and in my mind, we are besties. He just doesn't know it.

Photobucket

Well, my bestie Karl, has decided to do me and my wallet a huge favor and collaborate with Macy's, giving us all his looks for less. And we couldn't be more excited. Based on the recent release of Lanvin for H&M, we eagerly anticipate any luxury brand giving us a look for less. Or at least we welcome it with open arms, until it puts a "for Target" label all over the front of what could have been a fabulous handbag. Karl's past masstige collection for H&M sold out in a matter of hours, which means that you better have your credit cards ready to swipe, or to type in, as the collection will also be sold online. And again based on Lanvin for H&M, being able to avoid the stores' massive mob scenes is a huge added perk. The collab doesn't end with Karl, as he is simply kicking off what we hope will be a fabulous campaign to bring us luxury for the masses. Designers to follow include Vivienne Westwood, Calvin Klein, and Versace, just to name a few. So our hats go off to Macy's for a fabulous lineup of designers. We hope that these collections will be twice as impressive as the big parade tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment