Friday, March 26, 2010

The Daddy Mac Will Make You Jump! Jump!

Hell yes I listened to Kriss Kross! I think there were even times when I used to try on my overalls backwards, yet it never seemed to look quite right, let alone FEEL quite right. Quite frankily, Kriss Kross has nothing to do with this post except for the mere fact that when I hear the word JUMP, my mind immediately goes to that backassward duo! Well, this spring and summer is all about the jump....or at least the jumpERs! Jumpers and rompers are ALL the rav. While most of you feel looking like a 5 year old or just flat out say, "I can't pull that off," I am here to tell you that you are so far wrong. Rompers and jumpers of today are ultra-flattering. I mean, there are the BAD ones out there that make you look like you just stepped out of a bad episode of Blossom, but when you get a good one, you are making a fashion statement that screams that you know what you are working with!

I already have my list of pieces that I feel are vital to my spring/summer wardrobe and jumpers/rompers are definitely on the list. Loeffler Randall has made my favorite of the season. The "Balloon Jumpsuit" is so freaking cool. It is on my "must-have" list for this warm weather! The fit is amazing, the fabric choice is perfect for dressing up and dressing down, the neckline is ultra-chic, all while maintaining an element of a hip yet precious persona! Seriously it is to DIE FOR!
Loeffler Randall Balloon Jumpsuit $495-, Available at Beanie + Cecil of Wilmington

I am not normally a fan of Juicy Couture, but this romper was so damn hot that it immediately caught my eye. With this one you better hope you have Cher Horowitz stems (and a super toned back). But if you do, wearing this little number will make jaws drop!


Juicy Couture Luxe Fleece Draped-Back Romper $138-, Shopbop

In honor of the Spring Season, let's play with a little color. This inexpensive, easy little romper is perfect for looking chic while fighting off that brutal summer heat! Do like the model and throw your hair on top of your head, then add a little delicate necklace, a great pair of wedges, and you are ready for dinner, a party, a night out....further emphasizing the versatility of a great jumper!


Lucca Couture Silky Zip-Front Jumper $58-, Urban Outfitters

So regardless of which price-point you are shopping for, a great jumper is essential to stay on-trend this spring. So find the right one for your body shape and you have knocked one staple piece off of your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment