Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Richie Does It Again!


Those of you who have known me for years, know that I have always adored Nicole Richie…even in the days of her insane vulgarity on The Simple Life, Richie has always intrigued me as a person….and now as a designer. Richie’s line, House of Harlow 1960 (named for her daughter) is absolutely fantastic! Clearly, her inspiration ranges from the Gladiator Era to influence from the Aztecs…and together it totally works! Currently, I only own one piece from her jewelry collection, the 14kt Gold Plated Medallion Locket…and it is an essential piece in my wardrobe, nearly every day. I can assure you that my own personal collection of HH will grow immensely. The Gold Sunburst Ring and the White Leather Cocktail Ring will undoubtedly find a home in my jewelry box in the near future. Most importantly…I want to point out the completely reasonable prices of these pieces! Most items from her jewelry line are well under $100! Who can beat that?


So….the great news which I have recently discovered is…Nicole is branching out…yet again! The fashion icon is going to be dressing your body AND your feet. The highly anticipated clothing line, Winter Kate, (middle names of her two children) will reveal itself this Spring, yet a preview of what is to come has hit the internet! Richie and I share a love for vintage, and this admiration is evident in everything from her flowy dresses to her amazing kimono tops! I can not wait for this collection to hit the stores! I have never considered myself one that would be excited about a “bed jacket” yet the ones pictured in the sneak peak pics, definitely heighten my interest. You could wear these with nearly everything from jeans to a precious mini! This feminine collection is one in which nearly every single person could rock her pieces!


I can’t wait for Richie to dress my tootsies! It is like a dream combination for me…Richie and shoes! A-Mazing! Footwear has been added to the House of Harlow line, but according to a press release from My-Wardrobe.com, the shoes will be exclusively sold in the UK in January. This will not stop me…I will find a way to get these shoes into my closet! Reminiscent of the HH jewelry line, the bold embellishments and strong tribal influences are seen on these hot little booties! Marvelous!


It is undeniable that Nicole Richie is a major fashion-icon! So, who better to provide us with the direct resources to make ourselves look almost as fab as she does? Everything that is released from this ultra-chic celeb is nothing short of sensational and completely covetable!

No comments:

Post a Comment